Thursday, December 27, 2012

first post

A place to share my sissy side. i started dressing in Womens clothes around the age of 8. i'm very submissive and yearn to be totally sissified, feminized, used, abused and humuliated. i have quite a few fetishes and very few limits. i have a small sissy clitty that i shave daily. i also keep the rest of my body hairless. i'm looking for friends to dominate me, to help me become a better sissy, to help with my dressing, make-up and feminine behavior.

Why i enjoy being a sissy and need further training: The smooth feel of Womens clothes, the taste of lipstick, the smell of perfume, giving up all control, the humuliation, the shame, the guilt, having my sissy cunny filled, having my sissy bits tortured, all this and more.

3 comments:

sissyteri said...

sissy bitch, on your knees and suck me

Unknown said...

Sissy teri...I hope you are not buying cheap cosmetics. It's false economy; cheap makeup looks cheap. Unless going for cheap is what you want, of course.

sissyteri said...

While I do consider myself a cheap, slutty, sissy, whore, I don't like cheap makeup. I hate mascara that clumps up, but I do like bright eyeliner (bright blue and green are my faves, followed by browns that have a lot of silver/sparkle in them). I use a neutral Maybelline base and rouge. I like a smooth lipstick and glossy lip highlighter. something that will leave a mark on a cock but still covers my lips. Comment please.