Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Post 3

Deleted from yahell n tumblr, met the sexiest cd/tg on google chat. Sharing pics with her, probably never get to meet. Making sure to keep my sissy bits n my legs shaved extra smooth for her. Needing to go shopping for some new outfits, lingere n make-up. Yes i'm one of those sissies who purges and spends $thousands every couple years on new wardrobes n cosmetics. my cummies have been so intense the past few days. Been edging for hours and when releasing i've been cumming into some old panties, white if you care to know. i strip em off and eat my warm spunk before loosing my horney edge / sissy space. These panties are so soaked with my cummies that every taste is delightful, fresh or dried.Tthat's about all for now. Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh.. I want to taste and suck your cute panties, honey. You write so nice!

Kisses<3
Your's Vieno